Thursday 2 February 2012

Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to Emily's Empty Easel!

I am an artist based in Hobart, Tasmania.
I work mainly in Printmaking and Painting.
I completed my major in Printmaking with the University of Tasmania last year and am due to graduate at the end of 2012.

Welcome to my blog!
The plan is to keep you up to date with what is happening in my world of art.
To upload new works, details of upcoming exhibitions, and share  all those ideas that keep me awake at night etc.
The reality is I will probably be too busy painting to update this page, but it's nice to start out with the best intentions.

That pretty much covers everything ...the end.



2 comments:

  1. http://video-music.onlinebusinesslounge.com/mastodon-chimes-at-midnight-audio-visualizer/

    about there perhaps being another Civil War in the US and losing all their families again

    ReplyDelete